Malicki Sanchez provides assistance to clients with the purchase, sale or leasing of real property. We see our clients through the entire real property transaction, from drafting a letter of intent, to the modification of purchase agreements, preparation or review of leases.
The purchase and sale or leasing of real property presents a number of legal issues that should be overseen by an experienced lawyer. These include leases, liens, titles, title insurance, financing, survey issues as well as possible tax issues. An experienced lawyer is needed to negotiate and document those transactions.
Although based in Peel we represent clients in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. Our firm also works with out-of-province clients who have legal needs in Ontario in real property matters involving the following:
- Commercial and industrial leases
- Condominium Law – purchase and sale
- Gifts of land
- Land and Building Contracts
- Mortgage financing and refinancing
- Property Tax disputes
- Purchase and sale of Residential and recreational properties
- Purchase and sale of commercial and industrial properties
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Review of Financing Documents
- Transfers of land