Marek Malicki has over 25 years experience in dealing with all aspects of matrimonial law.
Family disputes are stressful and unique to every individual. We understand and empathize with our client’s concerns and give them a realistic assessment of options that they have. If necessary, we will represent the client in court if other means of resolution are not possible. We resolve issues in a common sense way that will provide practical solutions at an affordable cost.
Through its collaborative law approach Malicki Sanchez Law promotes and assists clients to:
- resolve family law disputes without going to court or threatening to go to court
- remain focused on the best interests of children
- ensure full and complete disclosure of all important information
- negotiate in a principled, dignified and respectful manner
- explore as many options for settlement as possible
- reach creative resolutions that best meet the goals and priorities of the individual family.
Benefits to clients:
- Less expensive than traditional litigation
- Privacy and dignity–no airing of personal matters in a public court
- Less stress for children
- Less stress for spouses
- A customized individual plan for settling your case
- No waiting for the court’s backlog
- Preserving a civil relationship with your “ex”.
Areas in family law that we assist with include:
- Child support
- Co-habitation agreements
- Collaborative Family Law
- Division of Property
- Enforcement of orders
- Equalization of family property
- Hague convention applications (abduction)
- Marriage contacts
- Opinions regarding validity of foreign divorces
- Preparation of separation agreements, marriage contracts and co-habitation agreements.
- Restraining orders
- Separation agreements
- Spousal support
- Variation of orders and agreements